Pages

Testimonials


See Color Profiles @ Expressing Your True Colors

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"Deep/Bright" Polyvores





I completed a personalized planner for a woman who was given a color consultation by Style Yourself Confident, and determined to be a Deep/Bright.  This is not a redo of her color analysis, with which she is very happy.  This is simply advice on how to put together her wardrobe.

"I would like to plan a core wardrobe. I work in a casual/business office and mostly wear jeans during personal time. I just want to jazz up my wardrobe that's usually drab like a sweater and jeans."

Kobi describes her style as Classic or "Romantic Classic/Sexy Sophisticate."

"Thank you so much! I am absolutely thrilled with the results and excited to start my new wardrobe. Love the colors and the styles you picked for me. Thank you again!!" 

 Here eyes are similar to this:

Since I did not do Kobi's color analysis, this is a rough estimate of her body colors.




The first part of the planner, from a CMAS strategy, is to plan for the main separates to go with body colors. When you coordinate with the colors found in your body in an intentional way, you are really supported.  Please read "Purposeful Color" post.  She has deep brown eyes with black in them, and lightened brown hair.  I am including black here, since Winters can wear black, however it would be better to look for dark espresso brown.

Match to your fan colors:

Classic "Body Color" Basics


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am absolutely thrilled with the results and excited to start my new wardrobe. Love the colors and the styles you picked for me.

    Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you certain she was deep, bright winter. It sounded like you had a question about it and was doing what she wanted you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Pamela Graham of Style Yourself Confident and would like to clarify the details here.

    This photograph was sent to Kobi privately to show her that she was not Winter and has been taken out of context. There is no way that Kobi's dark eyes connect her with the Winter season. I determined Kobi to be a Deep but she does have a cool complexion thus she leans towards Deep Bright.

    I have featured Kobi in my newsletter this month and the way she has been determined is featured in 3 images. I'd be grateful if you would remove the above photograph please but delighted if you would include the correct one as featured here: http://www.style-yourself-confident.com/your-style-034.html

    I take great pains to explain my reasoning when I do a Personal Color Analysis, maybe Kobi misunderstood some of my explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jane for changing the photograph - and compliments on the wardrobe you've put together. regards Pamela Graham, Style Yourself Confident

    ReplyDelete

makeover assists

makeover assists
 

About Me

My Photo
Jane Rekas
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, in private practice in Hood River, OR, at Turtle Dove Counseling, also Hood River Hypnosis & DBT.  I am a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Past Life Regression Facilitator. I am also an astrologer and Reiki Master.  I'm a graduate of Reed College (BA Psychology '87) and Portland State University (MSW '90). I work with children, teens, adults, parents, groups.  I am also the author of several blogs on personality/temperament, fashion and color. I'm certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and create custom fabric Color Profiles fans.
View my complete profile

Bio

I am the great granddaughter of Willi Aeppli a Waldorf educator with Rudolf Steiner, color and temperament philosopher. I began my main blog, EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH, "critical thoughts on all things season and type" 5/26/11, where I also have a collection of other quizzes. I started my EYT Forums when I became a Color Me a Season CMAS trainee. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, and Reiki Master.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *