Pages

Testimonials


See Color Profiles @ Expressing Your True Colors

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Soft Summer Color Profiles Palette


"Forest at Dawn" is a Soft Summer that is both a little brighter and deeper

 Color Profiles Testimonial

 "Forest at Dawn"



Wear your hair colors to create your neutrals, which are grounding.

Wear your eye colors, esp. the lights in them, to create balance.

Wear your skintone or essence color to create affinity and relatedness.

Wear your romantic blush color when you want to be persuasive.

Wear your dramatic color when you want to be center stage and command attention.

Wear your support colors when someone else is center stage and you are supporting them.

Lighter values of colors on your palette are supplementals.
Forest at Dawn body colors



Forest at Dawn


Forest at Dawn blending with scarves

Forest at Dawn blending with scarves by expressingyourtruth featuring a green blazer

http://expressingyourtruth.polyvore.com/


view more recent polyvores with this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

makeover assists

makeover assists
 

About Me

My Photo
Jane Rekas
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, in private practice in Hood River, OR, at Turtle Dove Counseling, also Hood River Hypnosis & DBT.  I am a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Past Life Regression Facilitator. I am also an astrologer and Reiki Master.  I'm a graduate of Reed College (BA Psychology '87) and Portland State University (MSW '90). I work with children, teens, adults, parents, groups.  I am also the author of several blogs on personality/temperament, fashion and color. I'm certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and create custom fabric Color Profiles fans.
View my complete profile

Bio

I am the great granddaughter of Willi Aeppli a Waldorf educator with Rudolf Steiner, color and temperament philosopher. I began my main blog, EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH, "critical thoughts on all things season and type" 5/26/11, where I also have a collection of other quizzes. I started my EYT Forums when I became a Color Me a Season CMAS trainee. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, and Reiki Master.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *