Pages

Testimonials


See Color Profiles @ Expressing Your True Colors

Friday, December 19, 2014

Firelight Winter

We had thought Sam was a Striking Spring aka Clear/Bright Spring 1/4, but determined that her skin was not that warm, leaning more neutral/cool (like Sophie Ellis Bextor), and that she better fit as a Firelight Winter, aka Clear/Bright Winter 4/1.  So here are some new paperdolls for her.  She also is a Northrup Natural, but that really doesn't work for Winter, so she defaults to her secondary Gamine (not Ingenue) or Romantic for special occasions.

 
















using black for Natural
Sam was my first post on this blog, so we're all learning all the time!

Photoshop Palette Play: Clear Spring!





No comments:

Post a Comment

makeover assists

makeover assists
 

About Me

My Photo
Jane Rekas
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, in private practice in Hood River, OR, at Turtle Dove Counseling, also Hood River Hypnosis & DBT.  I am a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Past Life Regression Facilitator. I am also an astrologer and Reiki Master.  I'm a graduate of Reed College (BA Psychology '87) and Portland State University (MSW '90). I work with children, teens, adults, parents, groups.  I am also the author of several blogs on personality/temperament, fashion and color. I'm certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and create custom fabric Color Profiles fans.
View my complete profile

Bio

I am the great granddaughter of Willi Aeppli a Waldorf educator with Rudolf Steiner, color and temperament philosopher. I began my main blog, EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH, "critical thoughts on all things season and type" 5/26/11, where I also have a collection of other quizzes. I started my EYT Forums when I became a Color Me a Season CMAS trainee. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, and Reiki Master.

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *